Wednesday 18 February 2015

Aquagym Writing ....

We wrote some fabulous poems about our time at Aquagym today.  Here are a few for you to enjoy!
 
I see the excited children getting ready to get into the sparkling water.
I hear the teacher say to kick on our backs.
I feel the silky water beneath my toes when I get in the pool.
I smell the water underneath my nose when I glide through the pool.
I taste the water coming in my mouth in the pool as I do my arm circles.
By Mae

I see children waiting in the line excitedly.
I hear the kids chatting away on the bus.
I feel water splashing in my face.
I smell chlorine in the changing rooms.
I taste the water when I accidently swallow it!
By Jackson

I see the instructor waiting patiently for the excited children.
I hear the children chatting like crazy on the bus.
I feel the water making my hair silky as I dolphin dive.
I smell nice chlorine - even thought I know it makes Mrs Brown's eyes water.
I taste warm chlorinated water.
By Magnus

1 comment:

  1. I liked reading these, they make me want to have a swim!

    ReplyDelete