Thursday 24 September 2015

Showcase

The children were amazing in the Showcase. If you have any photos that we can add to the Blog please email them to us.


 In class the children did a short piece of writing about the Showcase saying how they felt.

I felt worried when I went on to the brown wooden stage, because I might make a mistake at the very front of the stage.
I felt nervous when I was going to do the show, because there were lots of people.
I felt excited when it was time, because I was going to do three shows.
I felt a little sick when I was singing loudly.
I felt happy when I went off the stage, because I did three shows.

By Asuka

I felt proud to lead out the waka.
I felt excited when I went on the stage.
I felt a little nervous, like I had a herd of buffalo in my belly, when I went up the wooden stairs on our first Showcase performance.
I felt itchy wearing my maori headband and  waistband.
I felt exhausted when I finished the spectacular showcase.

By Vili

I felt worried about taking all of the girls onto the stage.
When I went on stage I felt surprised that I knew what to do.
I felt thankful for the parents for helping us.
When I wore my costume it was itchy on my neck.
I felt proud of myself after three shows!

By Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment